Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

iMX8M Plus SoM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forlinx

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
forlinx-som.jpg

FETMX8MP-C System On Module (SoM) is based on the NXP i.MX 8M Plus processor. This processor focuses on machine learning and vision, advanced multimedia, and industrial automation with high reliability.

The scalable and size-optimized i.MX 8M Plus is the perfect basis for using all the i.MX 8M Plus functions in areas where intelligent and fast processing of multimedia data is required in the smallest of spaces. Be it in the smart home (home automation), the smart city (person/traffic monitoring), Industry 4.0 (intelligent robot control, HMI) or in IoT applications (edge computing).

Forlinx FETMX8MP-C System-on-Module
  • SoC – NXP i.MX8M Plus with quad-core Cortex-A53 processor @ up to 1.6 GHz, Arm Cortex-M7 real-time core, Vivante 2D/3D GPUs, 1080p60 video decoder/encoder, 2.3 TOPS AI accelerator
  • System Memory – 2GB, 4GB (default), 6GB, or 8GB LPDDR4
  • Storage – 16GB eMMC flash
  • Ultra-thin board-to-board connector (4x 80-pin connector with 0.5mm pitch)
  • Supply Voltage – 5V
  • Temperature Range – -40°C to +85°C
  • Dimensions – 62 x 36 mm (8-layer ENIG PCB)
Visit the product page for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back