Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Importing part into pspice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ld283

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
This seems to be a question asked a lot, but doesn't seem to be answered. I'm trying to simulate in PSpice a differential amplifier manufactured by Linear Technology (LTC6400-20).
I downloaded the library from **broken link removed**.
I then followed the instructions to import the library from here: **broken link removed**.

The problem I am having is figuring out how to assign the pins to this device. The provided pin numbers are not very helpful, and I'm not sure how to figure out which pin goes where. Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I have PSpice Student Edition. I have scoured the web on tutorials for importing models. I am able to import a .MOD file, create an .LIB and .OLB using Model editor, then when I try and use Capture to export the olb, the only option is an EDF file, and when I try it, I get the error that cap2edid.dll is mission.

Is PSpice student not meant to import mod files? I need to simulate something, but I'm unable to import the mod file and make a part that Pspice schematics can use. Is there a better way of doing this? Is there better free software out there???

You'd think there would be info on this on the web, but there isn't. I can't even find where to download Pspice full on the internet; it must be hidden somewhere....

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back