Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Imported logo from autocad to schematic problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOSTISLAND

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all ,
I know if I draw a logo in schematic (even if the logo contains elaborated arcs) I can polygon the gaps .
(with a technique the polygon would nicely auto fit in the elaborated shapes)
But When I import the same logo from a DWG file (from Autocad) into Schematic , I can’t polygon the gaps at all .
With a closer look I got that when I select one part of a shape drawn in the schematic , all parts connected to that part would be selected as if all of these connected lines is just one shape .
But when I import the logo from Autocad , every part of the shape selected is separate from other parts even if all of these parts are connected apparently .
And that’s the difference between the logo imported and the logo drawn in the schematic .
Is there a way to import the logo from autocad and polygon some gaps in that logo in the schematic ?
Thanks in advanced

Edit : by the way I forgot to say I'm using Altium designer 9

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back