Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Import arbitrary volume to CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

faranbio

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone. I want to use CST for FDTD simulation. As a 3D model, I will use volume that extracted from MRI images. It has analyze format, I could read it in matlab. I am wondering if anybody could help me to converting my files to that I can import them to CST? Thanks.

When it comes to importing/exporting 3D volume, .sat file is the one of the most popular file format. If the analyzed file in matlab can be saved as .sat file, then it can be directly imported in CST environment....

When it comes to importing/exporting 3D volume, .sat file is the one of the most popular file format. If the analyzed file in matlab can be saved as .sat file, then it can be directly imported in CST environment....

Thanks a lot, it was really very useful.

I agree, .sat is definitely considered a popular file format. However I found importing SolidWork volumes into CST to be much more successful using the .IGES format (my 2c).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back