Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

implementing an IoT application on Zedboard zynq-7000:

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiBEN

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
is there anyone who has a good grasp of the ZEDBOARD and vivado? I want to implement an IoT app on the zedboard. I don't know how to do this. Could anyone help me ?

Hi,

IoT is a wide field thus a such general question without giving details makes no sense.
What's the input, what's the output, what data, how are they processed.
Are the data stored in a cloud...
And so on..

Klaus

The input is a set of task that are represented by a DAG (directed acyclic graph). The output is the processing of tasks on CPU and FPGA.
By applying an approach, tasks are mapped on zedboard resources i.e CPU and an accelerator material such as FPGA to be processed in order to improve the execution time.
No matter where data are stored , I just need to implement a part of the application code on the PS part of the zedboard and the rest of the code on the PL one.

Hi,

I wonder if some one not involved in the projects understands what this means. I don't.

I havec no clue whether you need assitance in hardware, software, algorithms, interfaces,

Some typical IoT application has an input from a temperature sensor, a communication interface, a microcontroller to send the data to an internet server, maybe data storage, usually a human interface, like the cellular phone showing a HTML page...

Klaus

Considering a video app and zedboard for data processing. The input data are transferred to this card for processing.

I need to implement the video code source on the zedboard. Here attached a scientific paper that explain my needs in details.

Attachments

• PAPER1.pdf
    603.7 KB · Views: 184

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back