Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkyvidya

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am trying to implement COFDM using Reed Solomon(255,239).The hindrance i face is that i use QPSK modulation,after reed solomon encoding.TO perform QPSK modulation i need my bits in the range of 0:3.But by performing reed SOLOmon encoding from 240th bit bit position to 255th bit position i have my bits in the range of 0:255.hence i can't use inbuilt Matlab command pskmod.

Please help.ITZ urgent.Please suggest a suitable method to implement RS coded OFDM

Sir can u please explain.....................i need bits in the position 240th to 255 th position which r in the range of 0:225 ,to change in the range of 0:3.

try this

data = bi2de(RSCodedData.').';

pskmod(data,4);

remember the length of RSCodedData should be divisible by 4 and its size must by x by 4 (x can be any number)

Sir,have u meant dec2bin? i had tried it but then using dec2bin the output would be in 0's and1's.If so scatterplot for QPSK doesn't work because the bits shud be in the range of 0:3,but by using the above command the bits wud be either 1 or 0.
Pls help.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.