Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Implementation of CODED OFDM in MATLAB

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkyvidya

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am trying to implement COFDM using Reed Solomon(255,239).The hindrance i face is that i use QPSK modulation,after reed solomon encoding.TO perform QPSK modulation i need my bits in the range of 0:3.But by performing reed SOLOmon encoding from 240th bit bit position to 255th bit position i have my bits in the range of 0:255.hence i can't use inbuilt Matlab command pskmod.

Please help.ITZ urgent.Please suggest a suitable method to implement RS coded OFDM

Sir can u please explain.....................i need bits in the position 240th to 255 th position which r in the range of 0:225 ,to change in the range of 0:3.

try this

data = bi2de(RSCodedData.').';

pskmod(data,4);

remember the length of RSCodedData should be divisible by 4 and its size must by x by 4 (x can be any number)

Sir,have u meant dec2bin? i had tried it but then using dec2bin the output would be in 0's and1's.If so scatterplot for QPSK doesn't work because the bits shud be in the range of 0:3,but by using the above command the bits wud be either 1 or 0.
Pls help.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.