Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Implementation of CDMA on FPGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmad ammar asghar

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone, i am a dire in need student of avionics engineering final semester and i have to do project of Implementation of CDMA/OFDMA multiple access scheme on an FPGA platform. plz plz i am in desperate need of help for completion of my BE degree.

i need to identify appropiate FPGA Kit also

Hi dear Ahmad

you could you xilinx cores for the FFT and cyclic prefix for the OFDM system,
also you could use PN generatot cores of CDMA.

I used spartan 3A , it was good and cheap.

if you want more details tell me.

thanks dear medra for your reply i am thoroughly an amateur to this project and i will be in dire need for your expertise, have u completed your project?

spartan 3A kit do i require two kits or one will do job as i need to make a transceiver

Hi dear

Yes I downloaded the fft core on the FPGA , it was in a system consisting of a randomizer , convolutional encoder , RS encoder , QPSK mapping and FFT, the kit was connected to the PC through serial port.
Using a program to send data serially to the FPGA ( which is considered my transmitter ) then take the data serially back leaving the decoding load to the matlab.

You could do as me or buy 2 kits.

hello Ahmed and Medra,
How u both doin??i m Ehtesham from Pakistan and i have same project for my semester..i dont even know the basic ov this subject and is given to me as a project...so if bth ov u can help me out..we r also asked to use spartan 3...ope u bth ll b there to help me..can i have some study material abt that..if u can send plz do send it to me at
engr.ehtisham@coolcapricorn.com
or
engr.ehtisham@yahoo.com

thnx :D

Status
Not open for further replies.