Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

implement MIPS instructions with verilog

Status
Not open for further replies.

mostafa272

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I need a implementation datapath and controller for MIPS instructions(R-type and I-type instructions) in single cycle with verilog code,can u help me ?

Last edited:

Hi,

Check out OpenCores they have several open source ips including MIPS soft cores, many are in verilog.

Hope this info helps your endeavor!

thanks,but i couldn't find what i need,i need code for single cycle datapath ,no pipeline with 5 stages.

I didn't expect you to find an exact match for what you seek. A specific requirement set, like you have, is going to require you to roll-your-own. You still should be able to learn and use parts of the code available on OpenCores.

I did find some additional sources:

Tiger "MIPS" Processor

But I doubt any soft core out there meets your criteria exactly.

Good Luck

Hi

I need a implementation datapath and controller for MIPS instructions(R-type and I-type instructions) in single cycle with verilog code,can u help me ?

excuse me,did you find what you wanted?if you did,is it possible to send it for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back