Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

iMPACT gives me xc9572_unsupported

Status
Not open for further replies.

kras

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
jtagpgmr.rar

Hello everyone !
So I have XC9572 CPLD .. I use WebPack 5.1 and write some little vhdl file .. synteziyed it fit it and every thing is going ok until the moment of programming the CPLD .. when i use automatic initialize and conenct the device iMPACT is working ok but finds my device like xc9572_unsupported .. in this case I can`t read blank device or erase it or programm it .. the only think which I can do is to read device ID and in this case it gives me "Expecting other version" and printns the read version and the expecting ... and there realy is diference.. the expected version is 0010 but my version is 0000 .. in the help of the iMPACT is written that it supporst versions of 2 or greater.. what shoud I do to pgoram my device ?
Thanks..

jtagpgmr download

Replace your device or try to find an earlier version of impact wich support your chip. I had the same problem in the past with a 95108 cpld.

xc9572_unsupported

**broken link removed**

BTW, the earliest version of WebPack available is v3.3, which is fine to old 5v XC9500 devices.

hi

does somebody know where to download
Webpack 3.3 .
I get no access to the Xilinxs download.

Your 95XX are old reversion.(rev:0000 or 0010)
You can use Jtagpgrmr to program your CPLD.

Try jtagpgmr.rar(use winrar 3.0)
1. put jtagpgmr in c:\
2. run jtagpgmr.bat

Hi !!
Thanks for the information ..
it is very usefull !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back