Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I'm using Nokia 7250i - Help Me With AT Commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool_guy4ever15

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
at commands putty

Hello every body

i'm new in this forum i wish some one could help me with AT Commands.

i'm using Nokia 7250i i connected it with serial cable and starts Hyperterminal to just begin with AT commands but i found a problem when i write any letter on the keyboard it doesn't appear on the hyperterminal's window and the computer stop working for a second and did nothing.that's depreesing it was just the beginig so i want some one to tell me what was wrong in the connection and try to help me:cry:.

Added after 58 minutes:

i found another problem when i unpluged the mobile from the serial cable the hyper terminal should say that it is disonnected but i found that it's status is connected.that's crazy i think i'vn't started yet so if any one can help me to start plz tell me how to start from.

putty for at commands

when you make hyper terminal connection and you can see the hyper terminal window. now do this;

in hyper terminal window, goto->File->properties->Settings->ASCII setup-> check "Echo typed character locally" and press OK button.

you will be able to see the characters you typed on the hyper terminal window.

for your second problem;
the serial port is not plug n play. the hyper terminal window will not tell you about unpluging the mobile. you can check the connection through the AT command.

If you found this helpful click on Helped Me button.

Help Me With AT Commands

I WROTE at*NOKIATEST IT I CAN SEE WHAT I'M WRITTING BUT IN VERY VERY SLOW MOTION,
AND WHEN I PRESS ENTER NOTHING DONE ON THE me OR ON HYPER'S WINDOW.it should write ok if connection is done and error if no connection and in my case it gives me nothing

Re: Help Me With AT Commands

first see the AT commands associated with ur mobile. it seems you are not typing the AT commands correctly. first get the list of AT commands supported by your mobile.

Help Me With AT Commands

i had similar problems with hyperterminal, use a program called PUTTY.exe it's just great and support serial port, telnet and so many issues, any way just try PUTTY and you willnot regret it.
Best Regards

Help Me With AT Commands

and make sure you're getting the baud rate right.

Status
Not open for further replies.