Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I'm looking for Spice file of the power amplifier 3.5GHz GaN HEMT CGH40010

Status
Not open for further replies.

votientu

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
As the title, I can't find the Spice file of this transitor,
I need this Spice file for simulation in CST,
Anyone knows where to find this Spice file ?
Thanks !
RGs
Tu

**broken link removed**
There are many app. notes and its' measured large signal s-parameters.

Spice model for power device is unusual. You can get S-parameters instead.

Spice model for power device is unusual. You can get S-parameters instead.

@Border: I had S-parameters, what is Spice model for these S-parameters ? Can you give me an example ?
Thanks !

Your spice simulator must have under Analog Primitives, N-Port, Two-port symbol to which you can attach S-parameters table as txt file for your device and simulate it's behaviour as four-pole circuit in frequency domain.

Your spice simulator must have under Analog Primitives, N-Port, Two-port symbol to which you can attach S-parameters table as txt file for your device and simulate it's behaviour as four-pole circuit in frequency domain.

Hi Border,
I have S-parameters table in .s2p file, but CST software require a .mod or .prm file. When I change file name .s2p to .prm to add it in CST, but it says "No .MODEL statement found", could you fix it,
I attached my .s2p file.
RGs
Tu

Attachments

• CGH40010_V3_100mA.rar
    2.1 KB · Views: 71

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back