Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

If i get struck at 0 and struck at 1 faults after doing DFT what will i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramagandhi

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi every one
i would like to know

If i get struck at 0 and struck at 1 faults after doing DFT what will i do?

Thanks in Advance

Ramagandhi

Hello,

If you get the stuck-at(SA) 1 and SA-0 faults, than you need to find the location of the fault in the design. For finding the location, there are other algorithms available for diagnosis purpose and also tool can help to find location through diagnosis.
Are you talking of SA-1/ SA-0 for on chip(on tester) or in simulation?

Regards,
Maulin

i am taking about SA-1/SA-0 for on tester..

Hello,

If you get the stuck-at(SA) 1 and SA-0 faults, than you need to find the location of the fault in the design. For finding the location, there are other algorithms available for diagnosis purpose and also tool can help to find location through diagnosis.
Are you talking of SA-1/ SA-0 for on chip(on tester) or in simulation?

Regards,
Maulin

So first we need to check that chain test is passing or not?
if chain test is passing and we got the SA-1/SA-0 pattern failure thn we need to do diagnosis.
We can do the diagnosis using the tool itself.
TMAX supports the run_diagnosis command which is used to find the location of SA-1 and SA-0 fault.
There are different algorithms are available for diagnosis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back