Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IEEE or IET or engineering journal authorship order??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfarhan1

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All

I assume that most of the professional researchers have faced this doubt and most will do.
I supervise various MS and PhD students, its 3 years in my research carrier after my PhD. I personally get involve in every step from proposing the idea, helping in simulations, fabrication and measurements. If four people work on the project i consider my self second in terms of contribution at the same time i am research supervisor too. Now for research journal/conference paper what authorship order is most suitable for me in terms of getting credit. I can be at second position or i can be at last position being research supervisor. I heard that only first or last author gets major credit rest are not acknowledge.
Please experienced people advise what is the most suitable position for me as author in research article.

Thanking in advance
FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back