Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Identify device or ic on its label

Status
Not open for further replies.

micpic

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I have in mind that there is a software or a web page which can identify an electronic device on its label printed on its top.
e.g. I have a device with the label GEZ 44 on it. Now I want to know the part number to get the electrical data an the pinout.
Can someone help?

Hi,
If you are aware of the company that has manufactured that particular componenet then you can check it with that company's catalogue. Anyway the website you said do exists. I used it in my college days. I need some time to google it.

I don´t know the manufacturer of the chips because there isn´t a logo on the devices only numbers and letters.

what kind of application that chip you are using for ? What project ? It's maybe can get the idea how the chip use for.
Anyway, try with https://www.alldatasheet.com

Regards
fayes

In many circumtances you cannot find out the datasheet of the part even when you can see the manufacturer's logo.

The reason is for some projects, some machines, the equipment manufacturer placed order to an OEM manufacturers for their own design and they do not intend to spread out its datasheet. It means that that is an ASIC ICs, not popular or generic ICs

nguyennam

Is it an IC a Transistor?
How many pins?
Package style Picture.
Anything besides just a device would help.
More info please.
What is the type of electronic device it is in Model number Name brand.
Help us help you. Give all of the information you can gather on this "DEVICE"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back