Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Identification of RF transistor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iulisan

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi.I bought an audio/video sender and unfortunately rf power transistor is shortcircuit.Of course the product is China made and as you know some products are not labeled so no one can copy their copyes :) The transmiter can do 2w so they say in 2,4ghz.I looked around and I couldnt find anything about that rf transistor.Please advice.Thank you so much.

Ok, it's a Fujitsu medium power RF transistor in XM case style, can be series FLUxxx. I'm sure near EX smd code must be other numbers that identifies it more precisely. Here I found some but you must search more to be sure:

FLU17XM
FLU17XM pdf, FLU17XM description, FLU17XM datasheets, FLU17XM view ::: ALLDATASHEET :::

FLU10XM
FLU17XM pdf, FLU17XM description, FLU17XM datasheets, FLU17XM view ::: ALLDATASHEET :::

FLU35XM
FLU35XM pdf, FLU35XM description, FLU35XM datasheets, FLU35XM view ::: ALLDATASHEET :::

For chinese stuff you can try search on alibaba but be careful, you can buy "brand new, unused" items already defective or with complete another silicon die inside.
Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters & Importers from the world's largest online B2B marketplace-Alibaba.com

Best regards,

Well its a Fujitsu device (now Eudyna)

cant find any reference to "EX" marking in my datasheets, it may have been a custom production device for wich there was no data released for general access. This is a common occurrance

well there ya go some one else posted whilst my browser was recovering from a crash :oops:

thanks zuzu :)

Dave

My friends thank you so much !!! It seems that scratching out some details from components doesn't resolve "the problem" .I really do not understand why they do that...Anyway thank you so mutch !

Hello again.I do not get it NO ONE from this world wide web ( except ASIA ) have this product for sell...does anyone know from where I can buy this product ? Thank's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back