Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ideas for speech recognition final year project

Status
Not open for further replies.

shailendra

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sir

i want to make a speech recognition project ,plz tell me how to proceed.

final yr project

Hardware or Software??

Re: final yr project

u can easily do it with help of matlab software.

as u say tat it is ur final project..u can't simply simulate it in software..

to implement it hardware use ADSP2181 processor

it has a simulator with a C++ like environment..

good luck cya

u can use dsp processor tms320c25 or similar & implement the program using assembly language.

if its a final year project then i would personally recommend that you dont make a MATLAB simulation. because no matter what, a simulation is just that - a simulation. if you want to do it in software then try to use VC++. download the speech sdk from microsoft's website and read the documentation.

if you want to do it in hardware then you can use either Analog DSPs or TI DSPs. thats a personal choice. you can make the design in MATLAB or in CCS (for TI) or in VisualDSP++ (for ADSP) and then program your DSP.

i hope that helps

if you want to use a DSP use the blackfin DSP from analog devices, it has a very good performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.