Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ideas for final year project in CDMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

buts101

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello there,
I need to complete my final year project. I thinking of doin a project on

CDMA. Please list out possible topics in CDMA which can be selected as

project.
Please refer me documents or sites on those topics.
Thank you.

CDMA PROJECTS??

Check this:

M

Added after 1 minutes:

Could anyone please point out benifits of doing senior leve project based on "Simulation" using Matlab of Labview or any other?

CDMA PROJECTS??

well guys first of all this section is not designed for projects, its for professional problem. you need to upload it in the projects section. anyway. better that u start seeing CDMA reserch papers. hot topics are multiuser detection as far as i remember, joint detection techniques etc, but better see IEEE papers available at elektroda then decide according to your interest.

for Matlab depends upon what u want to do. if u want to do some hardcore programming thing u can implement less but that will be more practical.
in matlab u can study more the theoratical stuff but from implementation perspective it wont help u that much, but u can study thte latest and advanced things nwithout know the practical implementation. hope that answers your question.

Re: CDMA PROJECTS??

Good projects of undergrad level are:

1) Study and simulation of power control and cell breathing in wcdma based umts networks

2)Study and simulation of physical layer of wcdma

3) Wcdma based radio network planning tool

I have the related books. ask i f u are interested

Reactions: Divri

Divri

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: CDMA PROJECTS??

hi,,,
i m related to telecom.. i have seen that using CDMA technique in WLL (wireless local loop), create many problems when Hand-off and Roaming is not allowed..

so, it can be an iteresting project to work on this issue...

Regards

Added after 6 minutes:

work on ISSUES OCCURED WHILE USING CDMA IN WLL SOLUTION (WITH NO HAND-OFF AND NO ROAMING)..

Regards

CDMA PROJECTS??

well Naveed as you pointed out its a metter of authority policy not to allow roaming at a higher level so u have to disable handoff's else its not a problem. and if u want it done then the bettter thing is buy the spectrum at a higher cost :)

but definitely its not a topic for a project

one that comes in my mind is joint detection techniques in CDMA

Doppler Rake

Latency links in UMTS / GSM

Capacity analysis and constraints in a combined 2G/3G network

but these are all MS level projects, if you slecting project at beachlors level better select soem research based topic in rather than doing a project just for sake of getting job in telecom sector

more helpful and valuble if u can fine tune a prediction model for a specfic city or clutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.