Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ideas for a data logger and controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian8

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

For my final year electronic engineering project I was thinking of making a device that can control and log data for an industrial application. I really don't have much industrial experience so I searched about it.

I saw that there are many devices for areas like temperature, motor speed, liquid flow. But since they have been already implemented I want to apply this to some other area.

Can you please suggest some industrial applications where this kind of device is needed?

regards

Electrical consumption, voltage/phase/current/phase power factor, peak load shedding. Air quality, general humidity/temperature/air velocity. Mains water consumption. Specific operations, speed of machine/number of cycles/min/hour/shift. Pressure in hydraulic systems. Movement of goods around factory.
frank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back