Status
Not open for further replies.

manchuk

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to create a rectangular routing blockage and a placement blockage in my design.

I am trying to use the following commands in the preplacement script for creating a routing blockage of all metal layers and all vias but the Tool still routes in that area .

create_routing_blockage -layers [get_layers -include_system -filter {name=~metal*Blockage}] -bbox {{74 66} {144 132}}
create_routing_blockage -layers [get_layers -include_system -filter {name=~via*Blockage}] -bbox {{74 66} {144 132}}

I also tried :
create_routing_blockage -layers metal1 -metal15Blockage -bbox {{73 65} {140 129}}
create_routing_blockage -layers via1Blockage-via15Blockage -bbox {{73 65} {140 129}}

I didnt find enough information about the above mentioned commands on Solvent or the ICC Manual.

Can some body help me. Is there a better way of guiding the tool to create blockages.

this may work:

create_route_guide -coordinate { 73 65 140 129 } -no_signal_layers {metal1..........via1....}

manchuk

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thanks a lot dkpang. I tried this command but sadly it didnt create the routing blockage.I am not sure whats going wrong .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…