Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IC programmer need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

icprogrammer

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ic programmer

hi All,
i want to take a programmer. and i need programmer with some newest drives. i am consider this programmer 3000U. does any one have it? please share your experience with me if so?
thanks.**broken link removed**

Hi,
Do not worry. I am telling you , Where you will find programmer. Yes very expert and experienced Programmer. Just visit Freelancer.com. There are thousands of very good programmer are waiting for you. Use this coupon word ' NUTSANDBOLTS' for some extra opportunity
Have a very good luck to you.
bye

heba66 said:
Hi,
Do not worry. I am telling you , Where you will find programmer. Yes very expert and experienced Programmer. Just visit Freelancer.com. There are thousands of very good programmer are waiting for you. Use this coupon word 'NUTSANDBOLTS' for some extra opportunity. Have a very good luck to you.
bye
The OP is looking for a programmer hardware and not for a person who can write a program.

which device you want to program. try from atmel microchip etc.
search on google.???

Status
Not open for further replies.