Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IC for interfacing 8051 microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijayji

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dear all
I am looking for interface 8051 mc with any device(IC,RAM,ROM). as input changes data will store in the device and for next input it will retrive data and if in between power goes off data should be there...can any one suggest me dis kind of IC..

Re: 8051 microcontroller

you should use a EEPROM(I2C or SPI interface based) for example AT24C512(I2C based) or 25AA640(SPI based) . Check if your 8051 has I2C or SPI interface and choose the EEPROM accordingly like 89V51RD2 has SPI interface.
if your 8051 does not have this interface you can use a I2C or SPI driver code

Re: 8051 microcontroller

U can use EEPROM like AT24CXX. They are very easy to interface ,cheap, just needs 2 lines to interface and comes in various memory sizes (2,4,8,16,32,512, etc..). Also, there are lots of tutorials available on net for interfacing AT24CXX.

Alternatively, u can find some controller which has internal EEPROM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back