Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i2c controller opencores

Status
Not open for further replies.

mishanya

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello. Anyone used i2c controller available at opencores?
I need to organize data exchange between Master and Slave controllers...if somebody have ready decision...share...please!
Sorry for my bad English

Hello. Anyone used i2c controller available at opencores?
I need to organize data exchange between Master and Slave controllers...if somebody have ready decision...share...please!
Sorry for my bad English
I wrote one by myself.
Basically the core is from OPENCORE seems no problem.

I beginner in this area. And about work it is necessary to give results to the teacher. Can share simple examples master and slave controller on the basic of a core from opencores?

Sorry that the core I wrote myself is a part of company's project. So I can't not show you.
But the master part from Opencore is enough.
and your can get the Slave part as:24LC16B.v.//google it
It's a behaviors simulation model as a I2C slave. So if you figure out how to use the master part.
connect it with the slave model, then you can do a test bench for vitrification

I try to Simulate Behavioral model in Xilinx ISE Simulator for project i2c from opencores VHDL and i has seen this ERROR: Default port map for entity i2c_master_bit_ctrl
to component i2c_master_bit_ctrl connects
UNSIGNED type local port CLK_CNT of the
component to UNSIGNED type port of the
entity.
anyone know what is this?structure of project is original.
I'm sorry for my bad English

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back