Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I would like to know how to write and design gauges ,switches ect in vb.net 2008?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schema inc.

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi their I'm a newbie and would like some help on how to create(program) any GUI Visual display/s like "oscilloscope screen, 7 Seg LED Control(custom) for .NET like in codeproject from scratch?

I want to Program in Visual Basic.NET 2008.

Also I would like to know from the experts how to create an Application like the attachment I have uploaded?**broken link removed**

And I'm prepared to learn anything and everything,I would also love to know what books i would need to study to teach me everything on what I have mentioned>

!OK Thorough explanation is this" Learn how to create from scratch in vb.net 2008 Express Edition-->
*Visual Display Screen in WinForm App*
*GDI+ 7-Segment LED Custom control App*
*Analogue Gauge Design App,just like the real thing(Avionics instruments ) and interface that with the real instrument?
*Virtual Instrumentation like FruityLoops Studio program and ect
Now what I'm getting at is this--->design my own custom Application in 2D or 3D eg RFP game for flight Sim 2004-created by Vmax inc.Florida"APU panel that.(cockpit panel of analogue gauges specific to my real instruments.......!Please help!

Attachments

• Door Manager 1x (1).jpg
    Door Manager 1x (1).jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 68

Sorry the site was not helpful

*Visual Display Screen in WinForm App*
*GDI+ 7-Segment LED Custom control App*
*Analogue Gauge Design App,just like the real thing(Avionics instruments ) and interface that with the real instrument?
*Virtual Instrumentation like FruityLoops Studio program
Also once I can do the above I want to start doing my own custom Application in 2D or 3D panels from scratch like the attachment thumbnail above and these other pics I have uploaded=overhead.jpg and thisANd this too once i get better.jpg and have the cockpit panels extract data refs and macros so I could connect through RS232 or UART or USB to the real instruments mind you I want everything to work and react like the real aircraft as in toggle switches flip resulting annunciators lighting up with text in the middle to any color according to specific aircraft...

!!!Now what I need is information ,books software to get started in creating all this.does not matter how long it takes I'm prepared to learn from scratch...Please explain and help in getting started

- - - Updated - - -

Take a look again, is exactly this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back