Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I want to help in this montage programming language c ''mikroc pro''.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolo2013

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Explain montage:
minuteur cadenceur et retardateur
This realization will allow you to control an electrical device following a period, mode and duration programmable.
The deck is able, using a menu selected by an alphanumeric screen of four lines, able to control a relay or an output triac
For more information see the file. Rar

(isis+hex+pdf)
View attachment minuteur cadenceur et retardateur.rar

We have found this montage via the Internet, has liked it so much.
I am a beginner in the field of programming if possible, one of the owners of experience to write me a montage program and sends it to me.

Last edited:

You want something like this?

https://www.edaboard.com/threads/285487/

- - - Updated - - -

I think I can do that project if you post the English version of the document in the attached file. Will you pay for it? I am from INDIA. I need 2 weeks to do that project as I have a lot of work load.

yes ......................................

- - - Updated - - -

It is a friend has told me about you, but I did not want to bother you with this application.
But if you can help me, I would be grateful to you.

But there is a problem in paying for your business, knowing that I held in Algeria.
Here are pictures of my project and I need to program its own.
Knowing that I am in the case of the study and this program will help me to learn.
**broken link removed**[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back