Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I Want to do this project using PIC16F877a

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepakbzachariah

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
This is the first time Im using a PIC mc. Ive not understood the transmitting section of the circuit diagram where the encoding is done and transmitted via 433mhz rf. It includes a relay for power failure detection and for switch over from main suply to battery supply. Pls help me out on doing the SWITCHING OVER TO BATTERY SUPPLY and the POWER FAILURE DETECTION These conditions has to be monitored and sent to pic16f877a and corresponding msg has to be displayed on the LCD. pls help. trckt.png

Yes Jayanth i want the info from Ir receiver and other devices to be transmitted wireless thru HT12e to receiving section where there is PIC. I dont know how the power failure is detected. can you please give me an idea about how to sense power failure and send it across encoder.
And how to switch between power supplies. battery and main supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.