Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I want help for an project!! Data Logger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamanasol

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

I want to build a datalogger for card reader. The circuit will be like this: magnetic head --> f2f decoder (from magtek, 21006541) --> microcontroller --> external eeprom (memory). If somebody can help me please send me message here or on my mail mamanasol@yahoo.com. i offer money for this.

I also make a circuit like this with an atmega 168, but i'm not so good to pogram this atmel. if somebody is good please contact me. I can offer all data sheet about the f2f decoder.

I also make a circuit like this with an pic 16f84, and an memory eeprom 24c256, but i don't know to program the pic to read data and to write them in the eeprom.

If somebody can help me please contact me! mamanasol@yahoo.com

datalogger pic

Hello!

Is there any reason not to use a flash memory? It's cheaper than EEPROM and
you can have larger memories. For instance I recently bought memory chips
(2Mbit) and they are cheaper than a 256 k EEPROM.

Dora.

mamanasol said:
I want to build a datalogger for card reader. The circuit will be like this: magnetic head --> f2f decoder (from magtek, 21006541) --> microcontroller --> external eeprom (memory). If somebody can help me please send me message here or on my mail mamanasol(at)yahoo.com. i offer money for this.

I also make a circuit like this with an atmega 168, but i'm not so good to pogram this atmel. if somebody is good please contact me. I can offer all data sheet about the f2f decoder.

I also make a circuit like this with an pic 16f84, and an memory eeprom 24c256, but i don't know to program the pic to read data and to write them in the eeprom.

If somebody can help me please contact me! mamanasol(at)yahoo.com

f2f decoder

can someone help me too with that,some schematics and advices?if yes send me pm please,thanks in advance

i have the programs for your needs, and also i have a schematics with 16f876a+24c256

so..are you gonna post them?! digicata

I too have the code and shcematics for both SD and eeprom and upload the data via USB into EXcel

so..are you gonna post them?!

NO not for beggers who post the first time asking for it, come back when you have done some home work on the project

at least he´s offering money...

I also make a circuit like this with an pic 16f84, and an memory eeprom 24c256, but i don't know to program the pic to read data and to write them in the eeprom

I can help you with the development if you want (free if cost), but post the schematic first.

just i posted some documentations about what i said, but don't work properly...i don't know why...because i don't have experience...but you have...so...

digicata said:
just i posted some documentations about what i said, but don't work properly...i don't know why...because i don't have experience...but you have...so...

Where I don't see them ?

Here,....
EDAboard.com Forum Index -> Microcontrollers > 16f876, keypad, 24c256(24c512)

Hello!
Look attached files. I think it will be interesting for you! About 21006541 is not a best choice. It vorks only with 250 Ohm magnetic heads. there is many other F2F decoders on market. Look at picture. I use one of them)

Reactions: dgsm

dgsm

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hello i want to made a similar project but i want to show the data on the computer with serial communication... but i don't know what decoder i have to use and i don't want the limitation of the magnetic head like you say..

i want the chip to be the more smallest possible and with low power consumption... i see on the internet and i found:

1. http://www.uicworld.com/product/MRD F2F Decoder Chip/MRD532A_QFN.htm

2. http://www.ais-magnetic.com/downloads/datasheets/AIS-210x_v2_0_svn_87.pdf

other suggestion? i'm really confused please help

Status
Not open for further replies.