Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i wanna ask about EBG now still in research or...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lohwenkit

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i wanna ask about EBG now still in research or already in the market usage..like apply on patch antenna ...in some application???
thanks

Are you searching for a commercial product already in use? As for research I know some people who are still researching on EBG structures so..

currently i doing thesis on patch antenna over EBG, so my lecturer ask me whether EBG still in research or already in the market use like a commercial product in use...

I don't think that there is a product availiable at the moment, besides they are trying to integrate some of MTM structures in some high frequency antennas. Your lecturers should have a better view on that idea...but for sure there are Ph.D students who are publishing on EBGs.As for the patch antenna on the EBG it is sth for which a lot of papers have been published.

high impedance ground plane ; EBG still in research for low profile wireless antennas enhance gain ı hope this helps u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back