Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need to transform a c code archive into a .hex archive. (Desperatly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetaBro

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a file, an old one, and need to change the format from .C to .HEX, how can I do it? I have a compiler called PIC C compiler, and it gives me errors, and when I compile it, it doesn't save it in a .HEX file. Another problem i have is that apparently, I don't have a file named system.h, if someone have it and can send it, I will be grateful.
If someone can help me changing the word "BERA" for the word "ZERO" and send the .HEX file, I will be eternally grateful, I attach the original file, and write where it says "BERA"
I know I'm asking for to much. but I'm new in the microcontroler world, and need this as soon as posible.

EDIT:
I'm desperate to change the format, I've found how to change the word.

Attachments

• beta60101a.zip
    4.5 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Attached is a MPLBX v5.45 using XC8 v2.31 project port of your Flowcode C language source file.

Attachments

• 16F873A_FCD_to_XC16.zip
    9.6 KB · Views: 46

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back