Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need to program a stepper motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eng soso

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
here are the code(in microbasic) and schematic design , but iwant the motor to rotate 90 or 180 degrees ,what shall i do ? i think the problem with the code!

Attachments

• stepper.txt
    494 bytes · Views: 70
  • stepper test.jpg
    stepper test.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 130

Stepper can rotate 90 egrees or 180 degrees by providing the windings appropriate pulses at the appropriate time. Visit Fun with Electronics for more details.....mail me at taruntanuj007@gmail.com if u need more help. If u need only 90 or 180 degree motion that is the motor shud stay at 90degree or 180 degree position....then u can also try servo motors

anybody need some help ask to me.

Instead of this you can as well post the solution in one single post. it will be useful to all............... instead of inviting people to you

The querry in the first post, applies to every member of the forum including you. You can clarify that first before getting more doubts. We dont entertain private sharing.

i need the motor to rotate 90 degrees or 180 or 270 degrees but i need to know the function of the pins from the stepper side and also from the pic16f877a side (when using ULN2003A as a driver for the stepper motor ) so i can write a good code using microbasic language can you help me with that?i think you should lock again to the schematic digram ihave been attached so you could anderstand me!

Dear all,
can you please help me in programming stepper motor for 0-180degrees range....i wanted to stop the motor at 0deg,30deg,60deg,90deg,120deg,150deg,180deg;
i need this using vhdl.

Thankyou all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back