Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need information for PCA thechnique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali2milad

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm new in this website and I hope to find anyone can help me in final project :-
I want to ask you one question for this technique Is it powerful technique enough to deal with any database or has some disadvantage, coz I'm working in this area and I took this technique to make evaluation for it. but unfortunately this technique doesn't work good in ORL database. I already test this technique in ORl database but I didn't get good result, however, I want to ask anyone to help me to make filter for face recognition before implement any algorithm so please anyone have idea how can I make this filter coz I want to enter some noise for the picture and I want to see how can I deal with this noise please as soon as possible reply me

thank you so much and my regards for all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back