Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[PIC] i need Help with PWM in pic16f

Status
Not open for further replies.

dor8

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using Pic 16f886. The Pic has two outputs CCP1 & CCP2. But according to the data sheet it has 4 PWM outputs P1A, P1B, P1C and P1D. What are the functionality of P1A-P1D? Can they be used for Duty Cycle and frequency (if yes, how)? My circuit has 4 transistors because I need four outputs of PWM. If the P1A-P1D are no good for duty cycle, how to implement the interrrupt.

** i know how to use in CCP1 & CCP2 but i dont know nuting about P1A, P1B, P1C and P1D and how to use in there, i think i can to use in interupt rise/ fault , I connect the port of CCP1 to DIGITAL and becomes the value - the duty cycle is changing - I do BUCK BOOST Converter Enhanced been pushed

The duty cycle is variable, however the frequency is constant. Does anybody have code that shows how to use a variable duty cycle (hi tech C compiler)

Are the routines sqrt and sqr implemented in hi tech C?

thenq you/

If you have a look in the datasheet for this microcontroller, in chapter 11, you'll find the the CCP1 is enhanched, and have 4 output, capable to drive a half or full bridge device. The CCP1=P1A, and is the normal PWM output, equal to the CCP2.

To setup the period frequency you need to study the datasheet, ot learn how. You can find the datasheet here **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.