Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need a simple anaolg saftey circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haytham-Sief

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Plzz everbody , I need a saftey simple analog IC circuit using transistors or op-amps. But plzz the saftey circuit should not include IR as the IR recievers are not avaliable here in the local market. I need ideas about any saftey system i.e. nothing specific is required.

Please be more specific ,for what are you lookin safety circuit ?
Is it door alarm or Electrical isolation ? what is your application !

If you don't want to use IR certainly RF waves are the best alternative , 555 timer can be used in number of safety applications .

You can also use LASERS if you get in local market for this purpose.

Well each of the safety circuit you mentioned would require different designing.

For eg. For Designing a fire safety system you can have following prototype :
1. Temperature sensor interfaced to 8052 microcontroller and then program it to take appropiate action thereafter.
check :www.sp.se/fire/Eng/Research/Fire_safety_electronics.htm

2. For theft you can try and search Anti-burglar alarm at google ,also i've found one circuit for this at
www.electronicsforu.com (if you don't get it please PM me so that i'll send you )

Also Check out :
www.electronic-circuits-diagrams.com/main.htm

Cya !

also check "www.firstalert.com" for some ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back