Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i have three questions need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kompatibel

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello ,i come here for help
1 .I am using IR2110 for driving mosfets of full bridge inverter. I have noticed that even though i am givn 15V as Vcc to driver, the gate pulses are 13.8 V to lower switch. why is this happening
Is there any voltage regulator available in the market that can regulate the DC voltage up to 60V and can charge the 48V Lead acid batteries?
2.My question is rather simple, but I preferred being misinformed inform me before use to avoid any health problems.
Should have used goggles to use this laser pointer?
I do not intend to look directly at the exit point of the pointer, but being given that it is a 300mw green laser in puissantlaser.com/c-2/p-1041.html the light spot is really powerful, 2min dazzled look, a bit like a camera flash pictures.
I understand that very bright light could damage the vision and therefore faillais wear goggles staring point
I have used LM338K to make my 24V lead acid battery Charger with auto cut off circuitry sucessfully. now i want to make 48V and 36V battery chargers, i also want the charging current up to 30A. Please help me about that. i need guidance from Experts

1. Consider a Boost converter, ( switch and inductor )

To charge the battery in the DC rated inductor at high freq. regulated by impedance of 48V battery and filter average battery voltage to control PWM ratio ( regulator). Voltage drop ratio depends on the resistance ratio of the switch to the equivalent load resistance. Energy storage is 1/2*L*I^2 * duty cycle is transferred to battery. Losses include conductive and eddy current & saturation losses.

There are single IC solutions if you go to LTI , TI or ADC etc

2. Physics researchers and Engineers tend to wear goggles in Holography lab due to high risks of high power lasers until system is secure. You can burn a hole in retina in 100ms.

3rd question is? How do you modify some unknown charger? Try to reverse engineer the design and report back first.

Status
Not open for further replies.