Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[AVR] I have pressing need for the driving CS5532ASZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

geoengineering

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I have pressing need for the driving CS5532ASZ in the AVR microcontroller with SPI interface.
Please help me for writhing c code program by considering the following:
1- Sampling frequency is constant (such as 100 HZ)
2- Analog signal is -2.5 to +2.5 volt
3- Used 2 channels of CS5532ASZ for sampling
Reading analog signal should be in the constant time periods ( such as 200ms or 1s ) that Commands is taken through the AVR microcontroller. After a series applied math, digital values are displayed on the LCD.
If possible please help me with codes sample related this project
Thank you so much.

You have to provide delay between reading the analog input via ADC ports by just activating and deactivating the start conversion register in control register... To display the digital values you need to configure the port pins according to the LCD type you are using..

First,Thank you for your attention
Can you help me for the driving CS5532ASZ?
please send me c code for driving this A/D

Last edited by a moderator:

If you need to get adc values at constant time periods then you need to use timer interrupts. Before entering the while(1) loop start timer for say 200 ms then in timer isr set a flag on every interrupt. Check if this flag is set in while(1) loop. If set then read adc and clear flag so that adc is not read again till the flag is set after another 200 ms. You want to interface it to which AVR? Compiler to be used? Clock frequency?

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
compiler is CodeVision and microcontroler is atmega32 and I not selected clock frequency. I do not know how to do it.
please tell me for header file and c code in this A/D for reading analog signal .

Thank you for your link. but in this site i not VIP member for Download code. Is it possible send me helpful files.
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

You don't need to be a VIP member. Register an account and download files. Maybe you need to upload one or two files to get some points to start downloading.

Attachments

• 83320033CS5532.rar
    3.2 MB · Views: 106
  • 46534007AVR-CS5532.rar
    1.9 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back