Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i have all the codes:fdtd scattering Matrix

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunsunsun

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
fdtd code fortran

helllo,
I have all the codes: fdtd(1d,2d,3d),plane wave mothod and scattering atrix(2d,3d) codes.
Now i mainly deal with the photonic crystals.
Every one can contacts me.

xshsren@126.com

scattering matrix fdtd

need the code of fdtd scattering matrix. Can you sent it to me? Thank you. My email: flyflyhighhigh(at)yahoo.com.cn

Reactions: kh3694

kh3694

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
scattering

Hi Dear sunsunsun!

I am working on Photonic Crystal Fibers, in fact this is the subject of my thesis. I should obtain Fiber Parameters using FDTD. I'd like to get our help in this area.

Thanks!

fdtd scattering code

Hi There
Use the folliwng link to find FDTD code both in C and Fortran

fdtd scattering matrix

Could you send me a 3D plane wave incidence FDTD code? my mail is jiangzhh1999(at)sina.com
Thanks very much!

is there anybody get the codes which were talk about above?

I think no. This thread started on 11 Nov 2005. Mr. Sunsunsun may not be active in the forum now. You can try to contact him through mail (xshsren(at)126.com).

Regards
Jithesh

hi Jithesh often see your post here,recently i stimulate a waveguide by 2D FDTD ,i get the field every step ,but how can i get the transmission?

Hi shenhongj

I didn't get the question correctly.
You mean the visualization of wave transmission through the waveguide in animated format?

Best Regards
Jithesh

Hi,
I am working on realizing negative refraction in photonic crystals.
So if you have any code on this topic kindly send to me, I would be grateful to you.

my id is kaps_rec@yahoo.com

salut
Je suis intéressé à la modélisation en utilisant FDTD cristal photonique. envoyez-moi les codes ?
Mon email est: sabirbr@hotmail.com
merci

Hi thank you very much

could you please send me the codes
my mail:nsh-engineere@hotmail.com

with my grat thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back