Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I have a doubt above LPC2148 usb port

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL electronic

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
lpc2148 virtual com

I was reading the AN10420, (usb virtual com port on lpc214x), when i have seen than this port dont exist. it say than is virtual and i think than it create this using the UART´S?.

i have my 2 uart´s in use, i use one of them to program the ucontroller and to control the program when it is running. The second uart is connected to a display than run with serial interface.

I want to save data by usb to my pc, and i need than the devise is recognice by pc.

I have read than there is a routines than its must be defined and ejecuted on reset.

#include <LPC214X.H> /* LPC214x definitions */

#include "type.h"

#include "usb.h"
#include "usbcfg.h"
#include "usbhw.h"
#include "usbcore.h"
#include "mscuser.h"

#include "memory.h"

extern BYTE Memory[MSC_MemorySize]; /* MSC Memory in RAM */

/* Main Program */

int main (void) {
DWORD n;

for (n = 0; n < MSC_ImageSize; n++) { /* Copy Initial Disk Image */
Memory[n] = DiskImage[n]; /* from Flash to RAM */
}

IODIR1 = LED_MSK; /* LED's defined as Outputs */

USB_Init(); /* USB Initialization */
USB_Connect(TRUE); /* USB Connect */

while (1); /* Loop forever */
}

I want more information, i dont know if i can copy this than is on packet in npx.com, with .h´s in my program, and use the funcion´s. How many functions i need?.

init_usb, usb_connect (whit the led in P0.30), and usb_transfer?

What is the name of usb_transfer => i need always a vector to interrupt like void USB_ISR (void) __irq {

Status
Not open for further replies.