Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I develop projects with microcontroller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Posser

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!
I'm from Brazil and working with development projects with microcontrollers for control and automation.
On my site you can see some of the projects that I did.
If you want that I develop a project, just send an email to fabioposser@hotmail.com or write here.
The translation into English is below the Portuguese in topics.
I hope you enjoy.

**broken link removed**

Thank you for your attention!
Fábio Posser

hi Posser .

I need help with the following :

Design, build and demonstrate a wireless communication system.A serial transmission protocol must be designed and implemented
on this wireless connection. The protocol must include error control, flow control,
framing and error detection.
Specifications:
· > 64 kbps transmission.
· Full Duplex.
· Pointtopoint.

Before I can implement the wireless connection ,I plan to transmit raw data through rs232 between two 8051 microcontrollers.i will the use an Rf module to implement the wireless connection.Where can I get C coding to assist with the above varsity project.Please suggest If you think of a better way to approach this project.:?:

Hi Fabio Posser,

Please could you help me build an automation system via two wy wireless commonication between microcontrollers. Would you be able to help me build one, i had a quick research on parts i got Xbee transmitters that could ommunicate both ways and atmega16 microcontroller chip. how can i make communication using them to control electric heater like turn them on and off.
thanks
ismail

Status
Not open for further replies.