Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I am newbie in rf - answer me Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fein!
A true globalised solution_russian elements mixed with such from japan, usa & maked in Persia...:)
I dont know the ICs direct_must check in details, but seems like nice work. Dont forget, you have the ceramics filter here too as "bandwith limiter":-(_check for their datasheets pls, best from Murata_as hes original producer; you will find many versions...(not only for 10.7M & 455KHz, but in the same frequency-bands more versions too)
K.
Formerly we applyed every times (in better RXs) minimum a LC-filter too, it has better far-slection as ceramics & with both techniques you have a compromiss in direction of more expensive solutions data...

i was had good experience about active filters with opamps in audio jobs,is it good solution for high frequency? is it better than ceramics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back