Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I am looking job in Analog IC Design Field in USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinoth_m79

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Thank you for your immediate response for my job application.

I am working as an Analog IC Design Engineer in Onspec Technology Partners INC. / BiCMOS Foundry, Santa Clara, CA. I have 5 years professional experience in Analog and Mixed signal design (Bipolar, CMOS and Digital Logic Design) as well as assisting in process engineering in our foundry. I have professional experience on testing the wafer's electrical parameters. I am very much interested on Analog Design field as well as assisting process engineering also.

Company: Onspec Technology Partners Ltd.

I have excellent professional experience in Analog CMOS and Bipolar IC design experience with Industry standard EDA tool. I have done Amplifier and Phase Comparator design IC which is general purpose IC can be used as Synchronous detector, Synchronous rectification, Suppressed RF Carrier Modulation for RF communications.

Second project is EMI Filter with ESD Protection flip-chip package which will be the one of the block in RF IC design will prevent your RF IC from Electro static discharge and Noise from various sources.

Company: Concept to chip splutions Ltd

I have done two projects in Power management ICs

DC-DC Converter which will give constant volatage output when input voltage is greater or smaller then Output voltage

Low Dropout Regulator:

This chip is used for low voltage power supply application which has low quiescent current with low drop voltage across the pass device.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks & Regards
Vinoth Murugesan

Dear Sir/Madam;.

I wish to apply for the position of Analog IC Design .Attach is my resume which includes my personal background and working experiences. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Engr. Jonathan G. Paca

[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.