Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hyperlynx 8.0-Need some clarity in DDR3 simulation ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudhagar124

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,
I have a SIMILAR:-| to my ddr3 IBIS model. Need some discussion as well as a lot:?: of help on how to proceed for the DDRx Batch simulation.:lol:

TIA :-D:-Dand Regards,

Sudhagar ;-)

---------- Post added at 18:18 ---------- Previous post was at 18:01 ----------

Need some help for following also:
:shock: 1.Can you help me out on how to assign values to LOT :x of parameters involved in simulation.
:?: 2.Also can you suggest some ID's of vendor from where i can getdesired IBIS model of ddr3 and sd cards.Since i have to do simulation for both.8-O .Currently i have some DDR3 IBIS model from micron. Facing a lot of issue in getting the exact IBIS model,vendors are not replying,just diverting.:x
:???:3.What all IBIS model do we need. I have for the DDR3 but not for the connector. Do we need model for any thing else???
4.As in 2nd point.facing terrible hurdles in getting SPICE model for connector.Dont have any SPICE model of any connector.ANy suggestion where/whom(vendor ID's) to contact...!!??!!??:?::cry:

TIA :-D and Regrds,

Sudhagar:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back