swingbyte

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
kenwood scope

G'day everybody,
I'm trying to repair a trio/kenwood scope CS2100A and might need to acquire a replacement HV block. This produces ~16kv and 6.3V. Has numbers W02-0402-25 ECX-B2010 on it. Does anyone know where I might get one of these? Trio/Kenwood still exist? in USA? or anyone know where they got there parts from ?

Thanks for any help

Swingbyte

Hey Swingbyte.

Do you have model number for the scope?

Hi,

I have identical problem with my scope. Did you find your spare part? where?

Thank you for your help.

Michel ON3ML. Belgium.

G'Day Michel,
How much do you love your CRO? I searched hard and found the last HV block known to exist at East Coast Transistor in USA. It cost ~$140US which at the time was about $210AU. I have since discovered my Trio has a broken tube and so if you really want the HV block I could sell it to you for what I paid for it in AU$ (I think $1AU ~.60E) or we can come to some other arrangement. It hasn't been used - when I went to install it I discovered the previous repair tech had destroyed the tube pin seals when replacing the tube socket - you might see my later posts about trying to repair the pins with silver glue. The CRO was great though a shame I couldn't replace the tube!
Regards
Tim

Hi Friends,

I'm looking for the service manual of Trio-Kenwood CS-2100A Oscilloscope.

Thanks in advance!
K.

Hi to everyone ,this is my first post and I wish it was not to "ask for" but to contribute,however I will like to identify some parts on the X86-1400-00 board of my B&K1590A, they are:

Q18,19,20,21,22 &23
R53,59 &61.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.