Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HV tf for TRIO/KENWOOD scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

swingbyte

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
kenwood scope

G'day everybody,
I'm trying to repair a trio/kenwood scope CS2100A and might need to acquire a replacement HV block. This produces ~16kv and 6.3V. Has numbers W02-0402-25 ECX-B2010 on it. Does anyone know where I might get one of these? Trio/Kenwood still exist? in USA? or anyone know where they got there parts from ?

Thanks for any help

Swingbyte

swingbyte said:
G'day everybody,
I'm trying to repair a trio/kenwood scope CS2100A and might need to acquire a replacement HV block. This produces ~16kv and 6.3V. Has numbers W02-0402-25 ECX-B2010 on it. Does anyone know where I might get one of these? Trio/Kenwood still exist? in USA? or anyone know where they got there parts from ?

Thanks for any help

Swingbyte

Hey Swingbyte.

Do you have model number for the scope?

Hi,

I have identical problem with my scope. Did you find your spare part? where?

Thank you for your help.

Michel ON3ML. Belgium.

G'Day Michel,
How much do you love your CRO? I searched hard and found the last HV block known to exist at East Coast Transistor in USA. It cost ~$140US which at the time was about $210AU. I have since discovered my Trio has a broken tube and so if you really want the HV block I could sell it to you for what I paid for it in AU$ (I think $1AU ~.60E) or we can come to some other arrangement. It hasn't been used - when I went to install it I discovered the previous repair tech had destroyed the tube pin seals when replacing the tube socket - you might see my later posts about trying to repair the pins with silver glue. The CRO was great though a shame I couldn't replace the tube!
Regards
Tim

:cry::cry:

Hi Friends,

I'm looking for the service manual of Trio-Kenwood CS-2100A Oscilloscope.

Thanks in advance!
K.

Hi to everyone ,this is my first post and I wish it was not to "ask for" but to contribute,however I will like to identify some parts on the X86-1400-00 board of my B&K1590A, they are:

Q18,19,20,21,22 &23
R53,59 &61.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.