Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How Would I Start Programming LPC2148 Using C

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireball003

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
lpc2148 programming

Hi,
I am newbie in microcontroller world as well as programming any embedded system.

I have IAR LPC2148 development kit and J-Link adapter. I tried example codes using IAR workbench and those run fine. But I couldn't understand the coding with my little PC based programming knowledge. Now my questions are-

1. How would I learn C language specified for this particular microcontroller?

2. How is the datasheet helpful to me? (I mean, what chapters do I need from datasheet to program in C?)

3. Is there any good tutorial or book or reference to program LPC2148 or other ARM7TDMI step by step?

4. Where should I start from?

5. Somebody please upload or link few more codes to learn step by step.

6. Suppose I want to add a LDR to the circuit and want to show the value in the LCD display. Now which pin (AD) would I use to connect the LDR? And what would be the program?

I apologize for my kiddy questions in the professional forum. I need your help to go ahead in the microcontroller world.

Thanks in advance.

lpc2148 tutorial

dear, hav u got answer for ur embedded question 's ans? can u plz frwrd it for me. thank u.

hai
how to use interrupts with IAR for LPC2148.. i used KEIL where interrupt vector table is mapped using Assembly startup code provided by KEIL... but how to map interrupt vector table in IAR.. is there any startup code available with IAR..

and also how to make code reside in absolute address in IAR

any guys working with IAR, share info please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back