Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how would be a final year project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

immadi.jagadish

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How actually would be a final year project,how to chOose a topic?
what projects get appriciation.
And one more
How to do research on a topic?
can anyone please tell me what are problems in electronics that yet to be solved?

More than appreciation choose a topic in which you find a future for yourself...
Do a project that comes in your subject of expertise.....
This will benefit you surely..

when u choose a topic make sure it has something innovative if something like that is already present.
we can do projects through electronics in everything around us so look for the problems present around you.

thanks alot for guiding me i have two ideas 1. Connecting pen drive directly to mobiles 2. pendrive should have bluetooth to connect with other divices. Will these two become possible .if yes from where i should start?

thanks alot for guiding me i have two ideas 1. Connecting pen drive directly to mobiles 2. pendrive should have bluetooth to connect with other divices. Will these two become possible .if yes from where i should start?
Yes, it is possible.
Do you know electronics?
If yes - you could start by simply programming some microcontroller and bluetooth communication chip.
There are plenty of single chip solutions for that. One of the example is:

"CC2540".
General overview:
Bluetooth low energy - TI.com

Chip itself: Personal Area Networks - Bluetooth Low Energy Technology - CC2540 - TI.com

So basically all you need is to learn about Bluetooth stack, and how to implement it on this (or other) device (low level programming).

Yes, it is possible.
Do you know electronics?
If yes - you could start by simply programming some microcontroller and bluetooth communication chip.
There are plenty of single chip solutions for that. One of the example is:

"CC2540".
General overview:
Bluetooth low energy - TI.com

Chip itself: Personal Area Networks - Bluetooth Low Energy Technology - CC2540 - TI.com

So basically all you need is to learn about Bluetooth stack, and how to implement it on this (or other) device (low level programming).

please have a look on Blucom bluetooth Module
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back