Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how will be the future of field application engineer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adityakant

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello friends, Can any body tell me what is the role n what is the future of field application engineer.......Kindly help me..

Thanking you all in advance..........

Hi aditya

AE job in any of of the top EDA companies is really good......

hi Aditya ,

First analyse the roles and responsibilities of an Appication Enginner. If you really like the nature of work, and u feel it suits your personality take it up. the good things about AEs job is they are paid handsome salaries, get good industry interaction, and can gain knowledge on general technical aspects of the industry.

But the downside is your focus will shift from designing to solving problems etc. Thats why it is recommended to have a solid design experience and then become a AE so that you can be a guru in that particular field

All the Best

thnaks for u'r reply friends

Our company concentrates on video chip. video system is complex. Obviously AE familiar with such kind of a system is very valuable.

the role of field engineer in the future is help customer explore market and

ensure less time to marcket.

best regards

adityakant said:
Hello friends, Can any body tell me what is the role n what is the future of field application engineer.......Kindly help me..

Thanking you all in advance..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back