Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How we can say that the wavelet based FDTD is called MRTD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lekshmi

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dout in fdtd

Sir i am doing project in wavelet based FDTD.it is also called as MRTD(multi resoultion time domain) method.Explain how we can say that the wavelet based FDTDis called MRTD.

dout in fdtd

Hello madam
i got ur ID from EDA board.
I am doing ME in MEPCO Engg college sivakasi(tamilnadu)
MY project is Solving EMI problem such as signal integrity using FDTD & MRTD method.
FDTD i got the EM field distribution waves .But i have confusion with MRTD method. Do u know that mtd.I take SGCPW as the interconnect structure.

Re: dout in fdtd

Hi,

First of all, let me inform you that I am not working in MRTD and do not have much knowledge of it. But I can give a brief answer to this query. Recently I attended the ICCIMA 07 conference held at your college.

As the name indicates, MRTD provides resolution in multiple dimensions. Here Wavelets allow the resolution of the simulation to be changed as a function of both space and time. Hope that this will answer your query.

Best Regards
Jithesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back