Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how using 16f877a+Enc28j60+MikroC

Status
Not open for further replies.

asrock

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello every one

i would ask you about using PIC16F877A with ethernet controller ENC28J60 in MiroC PRO;

now days , i'm making this circuit that embedded with Mikroc examples , and i'll keep up you in results, here.

but firstly i want to know how to use this circuit,, simply can i connect it to my labtop rj-45 without (Router/Switch) and request IP to control outputs ???!

and if my labtop connected to Internet by router . can i request this IP in any device connected net , and get result ?

lastly i draw the circuit in Proteus , and i want to simulate it , (sure i installed winpcap for virsual NIC)

so how i can use Virtual terminal in proteus to simulate to circuit in my local device ?

my greeting :)

hi, I just got to the mikro c pro ethernet excercise, and got stuck, so i saw your post of about 4 months ago here on edaboard, and was thinking probably by now you should have found your way around it. Please could you be of help to me with some llittle explanations and clarifications. Thanks in anticipation

My challenge is understanding the code properly. Here is my cct attached, all i want, is to program it, so that il be able to switch on and off the LEDs from a webpage. but d code is difficult for me to understand. Here is the picture of the cct im adapting. D_Image.JPG

Those examples are quite straight foward and simple to comprehend. I built a ciruit for the UdpReadLcdOut on proteus 8, and uploaded the hex file to the micro controller, but it didnt work. Maybe u could help me check it out to see whats wrong with it. Here is the link below

https://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/436392/Upload-zip.html

again, is it impossible to simulate PIC Embedded enc28j60 with proteus ?!!

Hi

the most repeated question.

how to simulate PIC Enc28j60 in proteus

this project http://www.libstock.com/projects/view/487/pic-16f877a-8mhz-enc28j60-mini-web-server

that i made

but after i design it in proteus i don't know to to simulate it

sure i need something like virtual Connection to do that !!

so plz .. any one can put the main point to simulate this project bcz it's hard to work just hardware !

my greetings :)

Re: again, is it impossible to simulate PIC Embedded enc28j60 with proteus ?!!

You have to install winpcap. I have only tried the Ethernet example that comes with Proteus and it works fine. I have never tried mikroe ethernet examples in Proteus.

Re: again, is it impossible to simulate PIC Embedded enc28j60 with proteus ?!!

Also, if you are doing ethernet things, grab a copy of Wireshark, it is quite useful for looking at what you are actually generating (And for **many** common protocols it has built in disectors that show you the data in a meaningful format). .

Regards, Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back