Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to write the monochromatic bmp image to eeprom

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandmakate

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
monochromatic bmp

Hi friends..Could you please give me a way of writing the Monochromatic bmp image into an eeprom ??It should consider each pixel as one bit and i want 8 bits to be converted to a hex no and written into the memory... Please give your ideas..

Thanks in advance

how to save a bitmap to eprom

check mail , one pt is missing , from work space use edit tool in matlab to replace the 255 for 1 ,

before , going to matlab , use any thrshold (photoshop) for converting the gray image into true b/w image.

if you are new-b then , it is title tuff for you.

Hi..thank you very much for your valuable reply buddy..This is anand here..i am trying out something with the manipulation of the image and reprinting it on the LED's..

Ya..first we need to save the file as monochomatic image.Also i have converted it to a binary file using an instruction in the matlab...
You mentioned about eeprom programmer..But i dont have a eeprom programmer..is there any other way out to write this binary information file to eeprom... ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back