Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to write related literature, when new innovation added to the previous design

Status
Not open for further replies.

narayani

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have designed LNA at 2.2GHz. I made it different from previous reported paper work designs,results are also improved.
I have to write the paper, I don't know, how to search the related literature for new innovation or change made to my work. How I will get the related literature and mathematical equation for the new idea introduced for the previous work to my work. How I will get the related literature for my new idea. Can you suggest me.

Surely your design is based on previous research so you could start by discussing the current state of the art in 2.2 GHz LNA designs, then pinpoint the flaws in then, and proceed explaining how you solved these flaws in your improved design. A significant part of your paper should also discuss the performance gain of your design, its properties and any aspects that could potentially be further improved in the future.

then pinpoint the flaws in then, and proceed explaining how you solved these flaws in your improved design.
As you said I agree with, how to write the mathematical or analytic part to our own introduced new innovation. We can write easily, how we can overcome by the previous reported design flaws. How we can prove it mathematically, what to do for getting mathematical analysis for our design to overcome flaws in the previous design. Can you suggest me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back